Friday 1 October 2010

Drumroll....ANIMATION!

Some lovely people in 2nd and 3rd year have decided that they'd like to help get this film going! Thank you to all of them. I'll update the blog with a full list of names and their potential credits when I know what's going on.

Also, so many thanks to Mark Haldane, Joe McMahon, Jamie Keddie, Lynsey Schaschke and Sarah Dargie for all the vocals and background noises for the film - we've now got over an hour of audio that we can use :)

The first animation isn't really anything exciting, but it's a basic run cycle on a skeleton frame with John's proportions - I'll be using this mirrored in one scene (and that's all the animation for that scene done!) and using it as a reference for two others. It's also the first time I've done a proper test on my linetester setup - and I'm quite pleased! The lighting needs a bit of work, but it's early days yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment