Saturday 31 July 2010

Long time...

The title says it all really. This is the first time I've posted in a rather long time.

It's hard to say why - earning money, trying to move flat, no internet and dissertation writing combined with a looming sense that 4th year is going to be a complete spiral of panic and drama and deadlines all the while trying to crank out a degree-worthy animation. I'm sure everyone on this course has felt something similar at some time, but I can't seem to shake it.
It seems the best thing to do is keep busy - hence the 11th variation on my script!

It's not so different from the original idea, considering the number of changes I made, but it makes the whole thing shorter (easier to manage) less speech (easier to get recordings) and overall tweaked (easier to lip sync).

It's all written up right, formatted properly, and reviewed by the ever-helpful Sarah Dargie! Not only that, but she's also providing me with some spectacular background art, AND keeps reminding me that IT WILL BE FINE.

Getting the script finalised has made it a bit easier to kick-start the rest of the project, but if anyone's interested in helping out in any way, now's a good time to jump on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment